1. Data Protection Act 1998. We comply with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998 when dealing with all data received from visitors to the site.
2. Our ServicesWe only hold the data necessary to offer services provided on our website.
3. Data Protection RegisterData is only used for the purposes described in our entry on the Data Protection Register.
4. Required PeriodWe only hold personal data for as long as necessary. Once data is no longer needed it is deleted from our files.
5. Data StorageFor administrative reasons data may be passed to and stored securely with third party service providers located outside the EEA (European Economic Area).
6. Email UpdatesWe regularly email website news and information updates to those customers who have specifically subscribed to our email service. All subscription emails sent by us contain clear information on how to unsubscribe from our email service.
7. Our PromiseWe never sell, rent or exchange mailing lists.
8. Data Shared With PartnersWe may however share commercial and technical data with our partners where a customer has accessed and used our website via a site belonging to one of our partners. However, such information will also be subject to our partners' privacy policies.
9. Email OptionsIf you subscribe to our email service via a partner site, that partner may wish to send you details via email of other products and services, which may be of interest to you. However when you subscribe directly to our email service you will be asked whether or not you wish to receive such emails.